Friday, December 18, 2009





Here are a few photos of my latest portrait. This portrait is large - 19" x 24" and portrays a young lady and her two beloved horses. One of her horses has passed away so I will be rendering him in with an almost ghost like feel - a gentler approach - it should make for an interesting piece! This portrait is going to be a Christmas present and I'm working hard to get it done in time for her to have it for Christmas.

It's definitely a challenge and an added challenge by adding a person in the portrait - but I love innovative portraits and I was happy to take this project on - I just hope that my client will be pleased with the finished result.

Sorry for the somewhat lacking photos - my light wasn't great for taking pictures - I assure you it's better in real life - I hope you like it?!

No comments: